CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 21, 2009

15/08/09- Grandma bufday (celebrate in penang)

wakakaka~my "ah ma"-grandma bufday lu..
67 years old this year...
HAhaha...



wakakaka~so cute lo my grandma...sun glasses+ my cap..

14/08/09...

we went to eat asam laksa,prawn mee,rojak,kuey teow soup in the afternoon!!!

wuhuu~yummy..yummy..sedapnya!!!

After tat, we went to my uncle's house "sit sit"

and take dinner wif my uncle and my cousin..

HAHha~we start blow water in the restaurant....




15/08/09....

Today is my grandma bufday..

Afternoon, my mom, my brother and me went to saloon "ban leng leng"lo..

Night..we celebrate in the restaurant lo...



Beside my grandma is my mummy!! wakaka




haha~we singing bufday song to my grandma!!

Happy birthday to u..

Happy birthday to u..

Happy birthday to "ah ma"..

HAppy birthday to u~~~



HAhaa~is time to take photo jor!! all this member i lazy to expalin la..hehe



my mama and my grandma..


Leng leh this bufday cake..this is "fruit ice-cream cake"..i buy d lo!! haha



my grandma most sayang,most sek geh grandson..he is my brother-Jic Chia..hehe

see..my grandma so happy...hehe



HAhaa~



HAaha~my "bia di"..he this pose look so kek shui la!! like gay lo..wakaka



HAhaa~is my turn jor..look quite ugly lo me..hehe



This is my grandma and my "bia mei"..she look like Indonesia mui lo!!

wakaka..mayb is her skin dark la..hehe




lolzzzz~



HAhaha~me and my cutie+ leng lui cousin....she leng la!! but not available...wakaka..

Lastly~wish my grandma HAPPY BIRTHDAY and Keep young every year ya..

0 comments:

Post a Comment