CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 25, 2009

19 years old..Birthday~~


HAhhahaha~~i had received rose, fruit cake, necklace and a bottle of star from my man- Mr.TOO CHUN LIn~~ muackzz..
HAhahh~~see see!! this red colour shirt geh guy,handsome rite?? haha..my man geh budy!! haiz..disappointed~~hahah~~also wanna thankyou you mR.CHee Kit..pui my man come celebrate wif me..muackzz
HAhahah~~erm..actually i quite suprise that heard u tell me u will fold a bottle of star for me..really cant believe..coz....before that,u donno fold geh..hahah..but at last u ask ur frd to teach u..*funny*

Cant imagine when u fold star geh pattern,sure very funny,cute geh lo!! haha..
Erm..wanna say thank you to my man for all you had do for me, appreciate..
hahah~~as my babies also know tat i'm a pi qi QUITE GOOd geh gal, sometime will fak ur pi qi,will scold you, when i moody..but u also will ren me,terbalik will say sorry to me..hehe..
Anyway, love u always my baby man..must love me d ah!!! bler~~ muackzz!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment