CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10 ♥♥

Wat a big day and special day for everyone of u....XD
mom.... After>> we finished everything =)



Before....



My dad favoutite....Dont know wat fish..ahaha




My favourite - seafood!! yeah, give me 5!!

Peace......

Eldest broo...



My dad look so yamm...yeee


Hhahahah~~my youngest bro....


Below is capture at afternoonn, movie and few pic...=)


me and Mr.toooo =)

say cheese...........
cute, actually i bought it long time ago....hahaha Detective Dee *nice*

My roseee *winks*



Today is a sepcial day for everyone of u right???
But for me, its still same.....
Hang out with my man and dinner with my family..=)




And may received rose....
*thanks baby*



But wanna say sorry to my gf 1st, i had promise her hang out with her today, but at last i put her aeroplane...paiseh, because tat fatty had book the movie without inform me, and he just inform me last minute..=(


































0 comments:

Post a Comment