CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy..happy..happy~LOVE YOU BABY

HAhah~

Yesterday i had received a letter form my gf-jennifer Quah..

i was sooooooo suprise tat she post a letter to my house..

her house to my house just nid 15minit, and we will meet each other atleast once a week..

but she still wrote a 3 pages of A4 paper esei for me..haha..

The letter didnt have any special design,no any photo,not colourful,

but just a simple,meaningful,touching letter..

Honestly, I was crying when i reading the letter,donnoe y my tears will run out automatically..

I will keep it forever,seen this is the 1st letter tat u wroe for me!!!

I also very appreciate got u this best best best frd..our friendship can maintain til nw is easy ady..

Hopeful we can continue maintain it til long long long long long long long long long long~~~~~~~~~~~

I LOVE YOU darling~~ muackzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 comments:

Post a Comment