CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

TO:JENNIFER QUAH SIANG PING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today-sunday,30/08/09,12:30pm....
Jennifer drive to my house to gv me a letter then she jiu bck home jor...
I was soooo curious tat y she will gv me a letter,and wat it is about..
FInally,i knew..the letter is about "she wanna wish me gud luck in my final exam"
Beside tat include a angpau tim,inside the angpau got 60dolar cash-her father return me bck the cash,i bought for he polo tee d money..he dont want received wat i gift he,he say bcoz i didnt work,still a student so no nid buy wor..sweat..
************************************************************************************
Ytd is my gf-jennifer's dad-Uncle Quah bufday,then he invite me to take dinner wif his family in 1utama geh SHOGUN-japanese buffet restaurant...
Lolzz..i paiseh la,go eat free meh..so i went to bought 2 same clr polo tee 4 her dad and her mom,so tat they can wear couple shirt ma..hehe..donnoe y,i lub to see couple wearing same clr d polo tee,look sooo sweet ma..wakakka...
So weird lo me!! haha..bler~
I already told my gf tat DONT't told ur parents the price if they ask,mana tau.........................she told jor..alamak..erm~also cannot blame her la,coz she really donnoe to say lie geh..hehe..
**********************************************************************************
Anywayz,i was so enjoy ytd- afternoon we go watch "laughing gor",6ppl 2gether watch,then oni me cry bcoz of tat movie nia,they keep laugh me la,say me stupid wor...bler~lalala..go la u all!! keep laugh me..bler~ ....night,we taje dinner 2gether lo..then bck home..









To:jennifer-my gf,my ji mui!!!~
u ah~haiz i donnoe want how to say u ady la!!
ALways want make me cry then u oni happy d!!
u ming ming noe i easy to cry,then purposely write til sooo gan dong d!!
As u say,we add oil 2gether..final coming jor ma..hehe..
After final,we jiu can shopping 99 ady!!! haha..
Anyway....I LOVE U,thank you vry much...wish u gud luck in ur STPM ya!!
MUAckzzzz


This is the letter tat she today gave me..


Wat she wrote behind the letter tat she gave me today

THis is the 1st letter tat she post to my house b4..I LOVE YOU!!! muackzz..

0 comments:

Post a Comment