CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

lol~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~tired!!

haha..soo long didnt updated my blog jor..
nowadays busy help my mom work in sogo and ioi during raya...
damn tired..from 10am til 10 pm or 11pm tim...
Sienz la..
and got many fish case happened,funny case on me in this week tim..
hahah~in this week,i earn many new experience from it and also face and funny customer lo..wah~in this world apa pattern ppl also got lo..really suprising and sometime donnoe is wanna laugh them or scold them lo..weird~
lol..1st time work as promoter ma..is like tat d lo..haha
lucky everyday geh lunch time and dinner break also got frd pui me makan..coz me cant survive alone d..cant independent d orang..hate alone la!!! hahaha~me is joey ma,is like tat d lo..no choice.heheh..
Friday-18/09/09 got 1 malay gal start cuti jor..cause my frd cant pui me makan..
XXXXX say want come sogo find me, come pui me makan during my luch time wor haha..
and he free on tat day,so ngam..then jiu ON lo..hehe
me break at 1pm sharp sharp geh,then i ask he dont be late..mana tau,he 11:30pm jiu reach jor..sankala ppl..let he zha dao99..donnoe want makan apa..MCD nia lo..hehe
go mcd not makan burger geh he,makan chicken geh..really is sankala geh he..
weird piggy..anyway thanks for pui me during my lunch time ya..
hahahahahahah~

Heiw~didnt syok sendiri tim..cant show u guys my stupid uniform look..hahaha..
TO: MR.HO choon wang-"wang wang",u guess wrong jor..i didnt syok sendiri loh!!
Bler~ haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment