CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

I so scareeee.....hope i can pass it.........

Hmm.....tomorow 29 of august...
The day tat i most afraid, worry......
It is my INRODUCTION TO MASS COMMUNICATION's final!!!
I scare this paper, last 2 sem i ady try my best! But still get C- @.@
Its FAIL, why i so unlucky, damn shui!!!!!!
All my frd resit geh all pass ady, just leave me!!!!
Arghhhhh.......i hope to pass this paper, i dont want fail ady, i scare....
I scare i cant continue my studies....
What can i do except hardwoking, prepare it well????!!!
From my sem start till now, the end sem...
I keep worry about my this subject!!!!
I really dont know can how?????
Who can help me????
I so stress!!!!!!!!
1 day i need to handle 2 subject....
Only leave 1 day for me to prepare
1 day prepare 2 paper........
I really really very very hope i can PASS this paper...
I dont want FAIL anymore
I scare ady!!!!


To:MR/ MRS INTRODUCTION TO MASS COMMUNICATION......

Please allow me to PASS this paper k?????
I really need u!!!!!
PLEASE....
You cause me very stress......



PLEASE................='(

0 comments:

Post a Comment