CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

This post purposely for MY MAN-Mr.TOO CHUN LIN~♥♥

Thanks thanks thanks.............
Thanks thanks thanks ..............

Yesterday i received a suprise from my man,
At 10.30pm he suddenly appear infront of my house, and bring "yu yan shang"geh "peti ayam" and he help me to translate my whole PRST chapter1 to chapter 13 notes to chinese......

OMG....

My notes sudden become a dictionary....
Besides that, behind my notes he had prepare half page of sentences for me and he print out his picture too...

Hmm.......
Its quite touch and thanks baby!!!!
The most funny is my mom told me she read it and she feel so touch too!!!
Lolzzzzzz...............


Anyway thanks baby, i dont know how to show u that i really very appreaciate....
Whole night i keep say "thank yoy" "thank you" "thank you" to him...


Baby: I LOVE YOU

0 comments:

Post a Comment