CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

HAizzz....

Before exam worry about my final......
When exam end up, start worry about my result......
Arghhh......
My hair will turn white soon ady.....

*Intro to mass comm
*Eng for mass comm
*Comm law
*PRST
*Hunbungan Etnik
*Public Speaking


I damn worry my result, i scare i cant continue study in TARC!!!!!!!!!
...............................
I have no confidence for my this sem result...
This sem, i really suffer,especially in preparing my final....
1 day i have to prepare for 2 subject, which is 1 for morning paper, another one is for noon paper!

I cant handle it very well.....
Haiz......

HAizzz...haiz....haizz....


I scare i will fail too many subject in this sem......

='(

0 comments:

Post a Comment