CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Our BIG day♥♥

TWo fatty take picha together.....hhaaaha
Thax thanks thax baby...muackzzzz (lub lub u)


Wuhuuu~~~~~

Wah....dinasour ah!!!!!

XD
My fatty man so excited because i allow him to buy "Twister"...hahahahahaha....
After dinner, we ate Baskin Robbin as our dissert....yummy yummy


Take picha while waiting our finner.....XD



Look so happy huh.......


Cant tahan ady....hahahaha









................01.09.2010..........(wednesday)
Wuhuu~~~~
Our 1 year anniversary.....
Luckily my final is also end on wednesday, so we decide celebrate our BIg day after my paper, which end at 4pm....

Actually he had plan to celebrate at I-city, but since too far from my house, and time is limited!!!
so we decided celebrate at The Curve.......


*we bought a NIKE couple tee
*he bought a NIKE new shoessssss for himself
*A watch
*I get a suprise from him...(rosesss)
*dinner -Kenny Rogers..hahahha, coz i want to eat......

So bad, T.G.I Friday full, need to que tim, so we give up.....

*LeeHoom's movie, foget wt name ady....@@




Picha above..................=)




不知不觉,我们已经一起一年了。.....
这一年来可以说是不容易,我们经过了很多开心的时候,也一定度过不开心的时候。。。

我知道我的脾气不好会乱乱发脾气,也会在不开心的时候抓他来骂,可是他都一定会忍会静静的被我骂。。。hahaha....

可能是这样宠坏我...........=)
As my man says, hope we can celebrate our anniversary continuously......
5 years, 10 years, 20,30,40, tillll old...........
LOve you TOO CHUN LIN......muackzzzz







































0 comments:

Post a Comment