CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

Exammmm.............

Erm, wanna say goodbye to 2010 and say hi to 2011
The time pass so fast
There are many things had happened on me in 2010
There some sad and happy stuffs
There are also a very unforgettable 2oth birthday celebration for me
Besides that, there are also happened many sad stuffs
My friendssss~~~~
My Ji muiss~~~~
My babiesss~~~~~~
.............................................................................
In year 2011,
i just hope everything will be okay
i just wish everything will be back and fine soon
the problem will be settled
Our friendship will be recover
If no mistake, i will be graduated this year
hopefully there are no any subject need to resit,repeat
should clear all subject and graduate together wif my babiessss

Now is already 5th sem,
there are another 2 sem to go

My brain ah brain~~~~~
u must seng seng muk muk
dont blur blur ady
this few sem are important!!!!!!

My final will be start from 7th of jan until 15th jan
god bless me
bless me " Pass at least 4 sub out of 7 subject"

*Public opinion & persuasion*
*Production and Publication*
*Moral dan Etika*
*Consumer Behavior*
*Public Relations*
*Mass Media and Society*
*Public Relations Writting*

I just only want pass- C is enough for me
i know my own standard too
BLESS ME

Anyway i will try my best and study hard

GOD BLESS ME plsss

='(

0 comments:

Post a Comment