CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR~~~


Wuhuu~~~
Chinese New Year almost reach
Did u guys bought your clothes??
HAhahaa....
I'm sure bought many nice clothes, shoes, pants, bag and many many stuff
Nowadays i quite siaooo ady
siao those earing wif gold color but sure diff pattern
and it import from korea or taiwannn
A pair of ear but try to bought over than 10 pair of earing in 1 week
SOT SOT adyyy!!!
hahahhaa.....
It cause me get scold from my wifee pulak!!!
Nowadays i had fall in love to those AMERICAN printing stuff!!!!!!
Goshhhhh~~~~~
i like it very very very damnnn MUCHHHHH!!!!!
i cant tahan wif it la!!! ahahahahaa

i finding the pattern of earing, shirt or even ring tooooo =)
Happy when chat about that.........

In year 2010 there are many HAPPY and UNHAPPY stuff happened on me
I'm sure u guy too right?
But its okay, A new year-2011
Lets start a new life
Collect some new memories
and may create some new memories wif ur friend, family or ur partner too

AhHemmm~~~~
Me- Joey Chia had change a new hairstyle
SHORT HAIR
Goshhhh!!!
I never even try short hair in my 20 years live
This is my first time
And is a good chance to let me try and find another M3


Lastly, in a new year
i wish my exam may pass
and get wat i want from the result
Bless me
=)

GONG XI FA CHAIiii
Muackzzzz

0 comments:

Post a Comment