CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy CNYYYY =)

Today is chu 4
From last sunday until this afternoon my appoinment full
HAng out wif my cousins either visit my relatives
Since i seldom back penang
So
Will keep going out wif them
Until late late
=)
I only can reached home "over 12am" at here-penang
My mom say i become more and more FATT ady!!!!! =(
SAD
Alright
i admit.....
Because of TOO CHUN LIN + i'm greedy
Cham liao la~~~~~
I become big size
my mom say i must be FAT so that match him
SWEAT
What is this la???
Tomorow chu 5
Would like to say bye bye to PEnang and my dear cousinss ady
Say bye bye to my CNY mood, turn to another type of CNY mood at KL
Weird right me??
Hahahahaaaa..........
May upload some pic here when i free

*I will be miss my dear cousins
*Miss the food from Penang
*Miss DUCK EGG FRIED KUEY TEOW
*Miss the special sing k place
*Miss my kuey teow soup
*Miss the special fried chicken - only available at penang
=)

Bye PENANG
I <3 Penang

=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment