CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Valentine day 2011 ❤

Wuhuu~~~~
Happy belated valentine day to everyone ya
I'm sure that 14th of FEB is a important and meaningful day for every couple
I know that my post is quite out ady, coz valentine is ady over few week ago...
Hahaha~~~
Because of my laziness
=)
That day is monday, so we hang out after dear finish work
This year we decided to celebrate our valentine's in Sunway Giza- "fullhouse"
I heard from my frd, that is a theme restaurant
Feel curious..........
The 1st time i went to Sunway Giza
For sure we want find the way
Keep round at Kota Damansara for almost 1 hour
HAhahahaa......
When we reach there, no sit, need to wait, and need to leave the phone number\
While waiting their call, dear say want Baskin Robbin wa....really greedy la him!!! ishh

After find a sit, for sure take a pic before start the ice-cream =)

Ya, we love Baskin Robbinsssss ❤
My greedy face XD
Fighting with the ice-cream XD
After settle it, take a pic sin =)
The most chubby man in my life ❤
Fullhouse still havent call us, we jalan-jalan around Sunway Giza sin XD
My handsome dear
Still waiting the call- TAKE 1
TAKE 2
Wuhuu~~finally we get a sit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wat is this pose har????!!!!
What we had order, the meal so so jek.......
Take pic upstairs of the restaurant
=)
Non-stop syok sendiri......
Forever Love
DEar say want sit inside the car, i dont dare, too many customer sitting outdoor too XD
Pink + PINK+ pink+ Pinky MAN
Say goodbye to Sunway GIza~~~~i will come next time ya
I love this sooo much

*Happy Valentines day to all the couple
Wish all of u stay sweet sweet forever, dont easy to give up, that is your FATE

Dear~~thank you very much
I know u had do many things for me
Once again to say I LOVE YOU darling

0 comments:

Post a Comment